The Spring 2011 issue of "Communities and Banking", a Federal Reserve Bank of Boston publication included an article on New Haven’s new Elm City Market and cites the Cooperative Fund of the Northeast. To read the article click here.
Recent Blog Posts
- EVENT SERIES: In Fellowship | How We Invest in Cooperatives
- The Driver’s Co-op, Featuring ELF
- We Launched Our Fellowship Program for BIPOC Entrepreneurs and Community Organizers
- Join The Participatory Management Initiative’s 2nd Cohort
- FILLED! Director of Finance and Administration
- Introducing our newest staff member