Connect with our Co-op Community
CFNE is only one player in a larger ecosystem of co-op interested service providers. Depending on your needs, we can connect you to our regional and national partners who can provide additional support.
We may also be able to help identify sources of funding to offset the cost of training and consulting services.
The Coop Cnxn
The Coop Cnxn is an online learning community for the Co-op curious.
We currently meet on the 3rd Tuesday of the month at 10:30 am EST and we have a Facebook and LinkedIn group for members to share their ideas and engage with each other, beyond our planned monthly session.
By joining the Co-op Connection Community, you’ll get plenty of unique opportunities to build relationships and self-organize with other committed co-operators to meet your shared needs and aspirations.
To learn more, contact firstname.lastname@example.org | 347-628-2836
Other Co-op Connections
We’ve also compiled a list of other Co-op associations & peer support groups who may be able to support you on your journey. These are groups in our ecosystem. Not all of them will be the right fit for your project. We encourage you to reach out to a few to find the one that best meets your needs.
Northeast Co-op Networks
- Capital Region Co-op CNXN
- Cooperative Maine Business Alliance
- Greater Boston Chamber of Cooperatives
- The Massachusetts Association of Housing Cooperatives (MAHC)
- Massachusetts Coalition for Worker Ownership and Power (COWOP)
- Neighboring Food Co-op Association
- NYC Network of Worker Cooperatives (NYCNoWC)
- Valley Alliance of Worker Co-ops
- Find.Coop: A Directory of the Cooperative and Solidarity Economy of North America
- St. Mary’s University International Centre for Co-operative Management
- University of Massachusetts Certificate in Applied Economic Research on Cooperative Enterprises
- Grassroots Economic Organizing Newsletter
- USDA Cooperative Resources