Jim Schley of South Strafford is a member of seven cooperatives. He lives in a cooperative housing community. He owns his home, but the land on which it sits is owned jointly with five other households. When he needed a loan for a septic system, he secured it from the Cooperative Fund of the Northeast, which specializes in giving loans to cooperatives to read more click here.
Recent Blog Posts
- EVENT SERIES: In Fellowship | How We Invest in Cooperatives
- The Driver’s Co-op, Featuring ELF
- We Launched Our Fellowship Program for BIPOC Entrepreneurs and Community Organizers
- Join The Participatory Management Initiative’s 2nd Cohort
- FILLED! Director of Finance and Administration
- Introducing our newest staff member