The Cooperative Fund of the Northeast is hiring for a Loan and Outreach Officer to join our team of nine. This full-time, salaried, non-exempt position is based in Maine, and will work remotely from a home office. The Loan and Outreach Officer will be responsible for underwriting loan requests from cooperatively-owned enterprises in Maine, performing community outreach and client relationship development, and managing all aspects of CFNE’s lending services to a diverse portfolio of cooperatives in their service area. Starting salary in the $55,000 -$65,000 depending on experience. Part-time hours are possible. For the full job description and instructions on applying, click here.
Recent Blog Posts
- EVENT SERIES: In Fellowship | How We Invest in Cooperatives
- The Driver’s Co-op, Featuring ELF
- We Launched Our Fellowship Program for BIPOC Entrepreneurs and Community Organizers
- Join The Participatory Management Initiative’s 2nd Cohort
- FILLED! Director of Finance and Administration
- Introducing our newest staff member