The Cooperative Fund of the Northeast is hiring for a Communications Manager to join our team of eight. This is starting as a part time position, and will be responsible for coordinating CFNE’s communications and marketing activities, as well as producing high-quality content that consistently communicates CFNE’s brand while engaging diverse stakeholders, including borrowers, investors, and funders. Click here, or go to the Careers page of our website, to see the full job posting with information qualifications, salary, and how to apply. Please note that priority will be given to applications received by January 15, 2021.
Recent Blog Posts
- EVENT SERIES: In Fellowship | How We Invest in Cooperatives
- The Driver’s Co-op, Featuring ELF
- We Launched Our Fellowship Program for BIPOC Entrepreneurs and Community Organizers
- Join The Participatory Management Initiative’s 2nd Cohort
- FILLED! Director of Finance and Administration
- Introducing our newest staff member