The Cooperative Fund of the Northeast is hiring for an Administrative Manager to join our team of seven. The position will be based out of Watertown, MA. See the posting on our Careers page and view the full job description here with information on how to apply. Please note that priority will be given to applications received by December 15, 2019.
Recent Blog Posts
- We Launched Our Fellowship Program for BIPOC Entrepreneurs and Community Organizers
- Join The Participatory Management Initiative’s 2nd Cohort
- Hiring: Director of Finance and Administration
- Introducing our newest staff member
- Hot off the presses! CFNE’s Fall Newsletter
- Introducing our new staff member