CFNE is the fortunate recipient of a $50,000 equity equivalent investment from the Monarch Communty Fund, a Calvert Foundation client. The funds are avaiable for long term and will allow CFNE to leverage additiona social investment loans as well as provide more flexible terms to its borrowers. It allows CFNE to strenthen its capital structure and as a result increase its lending and investing in economically disadvantaged communities.
Recent Blog Posts
- EVENT SERIES: In Fellowship | How We Invest in Cooperatives
- The Driver’s Co-op, Featuring ELF
- We Launched Our Fellowship Program for BIPOC Entrepreneurs and Community Organizers
- Join The Participatory Management Initiative’s 2nd Cohort
- FILLED! Director of Finance and Administration
- Introducing our newest staff member