One thing bothered Marian Coulter when the Boston-area resident inherited a large sum of money from her grandmother in the early 1996.Her inheritance.. was invested in energy conglomerates and other companies that she "stongly disapproved of.". .. Click here to learn how she solved the problem.
Recent Blog Posts
- We Launched Our Fellowship Program for BIPOC Entrepreneurs and Community Organizers
- Join The Participatory Management Initiative’s 2nd Cohort
- Hiring: Director of Finance and Administration
- Introducing our newest staff member
- Hot off the presses! CFNE’s Fall Newsletter
- Introducing our new staff member