The Brattleboro Reformer reports that the Brattleboro Food Co-op is moving ahead with its development project. The loan that the Cooperative Fund provided helped leverage bank financing and it CFNE’s largest to date. To read more follow this link. or view a PDF version.
Recent Blog Posts
- We Launched Our Fellowship Program for BIPOC Entrepreneurs and Community Organizers
- Join The Participatory Management Initiative’s 2nd Cohort
- Hiring: Director of Finance and Administration
- Introducing our newest staff member
- Hot off the presses! CFNE’s Fall Newsletter
- Introducing our new staff member