Cooperative Fund of the Northeast (CFNE) is very pleased to announce that today we have been awarded a grant from the U.S. Department of Treasury’s Community Development Financial Institutions (CDFI) Fund in the amount of $82,240! The CDFI Fund’s mission is to expand the capacity of mission focused financial institutions to provide credit, capital, and financial services to underserved populations and communities in the United States. The CDFI Fund made a technical assistance award to CFNE to support the growth of its loan fund, to enhance its technical assistance to cooperatives and worker owned businesses, to increase CFNE’s capacity, and to update and implement its strategic plan to better serve its target market. The most amazing aspect of the award is that this is the third award in three years. We are 3 for 3!
Recent Blog Posts
- EVENT SERIES: In Fellowship | How We Invest in Cooperatives
- The Driver’s Co-op, Featuring ELF
- We Launched Our Fellowship Program for BIPOC Entrepreneurs and Community Organizers
- Join The Participatory Management Initiative’s 2nd Cohort
- FILLED! Director of Finance and Administration
- Introducing our newest staff member