Fedco Seeds is a hybrid co-op, owned 60% by consumers and 40% by worker members.
• We ship trees and perennial plants only in the spring.
• We ship fall bulbs and garlic only in fall just before planting time.
• We ship seed potatoes and onion sets only in April and May.
• We ship seeds from January through September, then take a break to prepare next year’s catalog.
• We ship books, supplies and cover crops year round
Click here read article featuring Fedco Seed, Inc. president CR Lawn in "Maine Organic Farmers and Growers Association" response to Slow Money.